Thursday, October 07, 2010

Chocolate CupCake One Bowl






My first recipe to my blog is an easy recipe. You can mix them all in a bowl.  


Ingredients:
  • 1 1/4 cup flour
  • 3 tbsp cocoa powder(I use cadbury's)
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 2 eggs.


Method:
  1. Put 18 paper cases in a muffin pan.
  2. Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
  3. Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
  4. Then add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla essence.
  5. Using an electric hand whisk, beat together until smooth.
  6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
  7. Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven, 180C/350F, for 20 minutes.

I hope u enjoy them... I bake them when I need something quick for evening snack for my daughter. She and her friends love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All recipes are on Petitchef

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...