Thursday, March 03, 2011

Chicken Sukha



Chicken sukha was something I was missing coming from a place mangalore. My friend gave me the recipe , the proper long way... I wanted to make it something quick and but still have the taste of chicken sukha. I was also lazy to saute onion , so here I ended up with my version of sukha.


Ingredients:

  • 1/2 chicken
  • 1 onion large chopped
  • 1/2 tomato chopped
  • 1 tbsp ginger n garlic chopped
  • 1/2 cup coconut
  • 3 tsp coriander 
  • 1 tsp garam masala
  • 2 tbsp or more coconut oil
Method:

Grind the chopped onion, tomato, ginger and garlic. 
Boil the chicken with 1/2 cup water,coriander powder, the grind mix and coconut.
Add coriander leaves and gram masala.
Cook till the water is absorbed.
Add the oil and fry for few minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All recipes are on Petitchef

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...