Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Devil's Food Cupcake


During my college days,  the only cooking class I attended ....was Aunty Vimala's . The only reason I attended was my mom wanted me to learn cooking...:) 
I used to admire the way she used to  prepare and never thought I will be able too. This recipe was originally baked as a cake ,I wanted to try in cupcakes. Devil Food cake is  from her collection....!!



Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 2/3 cup white flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 11/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/4 tsp soda -bicarbonate
Method:
  1. Sieve  together flour, cocoa, soda-bi carbonate
  2. Beat the butter, add sugar.
  3. Drop in the eggs one at a time and beat.
  4. Add milk and flour .
  5. Bake it preheated oven for 20 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Are you talking abt Vimala Aranha from Mlore who baked the best cakes in town? Anyways, gorgeous cupcakes, I must try them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r right, its Mrs Lobo not Aranha :)So you must be having a great collection of cakes that you learnt to make..lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All recipes are on Petitchef

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...