Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mug cake... or cup cake...!!

I had seen so many recipes of  mug cake in the net didn't know which one to choose. So after many tries I decided  not to add egg .... hear's my version of mug cake..


Ingredients:

  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 3 tbsp oil
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp cocoa
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder

Method:
  1. Combine all the ingredients in the mug using a spoon.
  2. Mix them well.
  3. Microwave in full power for 2 for minutes and 30 seconds.
  4. Cooking time might vary depending on the microwave.
  5. Enjoy  immediately.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! U made this! That's so wonderful! urs looks so good! ive tried to make it many times but it always became too dry in my case...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this... after many combination this one came out perfect.....my daughtie just enjoy's making this one by herself..:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All recipes are on Petitchef

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...