Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brownies cupcakes




 I just love to bake....!!!  I have a blog dedicated to baking home of cupcakes. I am reposting this post from my home of cupcakes blog.  As I baked them once again.....its just to lovely...!!


I am also sending this post to Divya's blog where she is conducting a month long brownie celebrations...!!

Ingredients:
  • 200 grams of butter
  • 1/2 cup of cocoa ( i used only 3/4 qty of cocoa and rest with flour)
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 heaped cup of sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 1 cup of chopped cashew nuts
Method :
  1. Cut the butter into pieces.
  2. Place the butter into large pan. Add heat it.
  3. Once melt turn off the heat.
  4. Add sugar and mix well.
  5. Add cocoa when it is warm and let it blend.
  6. Let it cool.
  7. Beat the eggs lightly and add into it.
  8. Add vanilla essence.
  9. Mix in flour and cashew nuts.
  10. Preheat the oven to 175C.
  11. Pour into cupcakes liners.
  12. Bake for 20 minutes.  When a toothpick inserted comes out clean the it is done.
  13. Remove the cupcakes brownies and cool.

1 comment:

  1. Brownie cupcakes look cute..thanks for sending these to my event!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All recipes are on Petitchef

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...