Friday, November 09, 2012

Chocolate Milk Brownies...

Before I forget the recipe or lose it ....I decided to write in my blog.... perfect chocolate Brownies.... tooo good.

Source of the Recipe: Deeba's passionate about baking.

Ingredients I used for this.

  • 250 gms Chocolate chips (I used hersley's)
  • 1/2 cup or 100 grams butter
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 10 g or 1 tbsp cocoa power.




The way I mixed and baked :


  • Melt the butter gently. Switch of the heat.
  • Add the chocolate chips. 
  • Mix well and let it cool.
  • Add the sugar, eggs and vanilla essence  and whisk.
  • Add the flour, cocoa  and salt .
  • Mix well with a rubber spatula until well mixed.
  • Pour the mixture and spread evenly into the tin.
  • I used non-stick round tin.
  • Preheat the oven 175C and bake for 15 minutes( Depending upon the oven the time of baking defers)
  • Remove gently from the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All recipes are on Petitchef

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...