As it is the the season of mangoes , always wanted to try the sweet mango curry. Alhamdulillah it turned out perfect...!!
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 of coconut scrape
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp curd
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1tsp mustard
- 1 dry red chilli cut into 2
- curry leaves
- salt to taste.
- In a pan cook the ripe mangoes, chilli powder ,turmeric powder and salt with 2 cups of water.
- Grind the coconut and cumin to fine paste.
- Add the coconut paste once the water has reduced to half of the quantity.
- Then add the curd.
- Do not over cook , just seamer.
- Allow it cool and then sprinkle fenugreek powder over it.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a pan heat the oil.
- Add curry leaves, mustard and red chillies.
- Pour the oil mix over the mango curry.
Recipe source :http://www.cheenachatti.com