- 500 grams broccoli
- 1 potato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- Clean and cut the broccoli into small pieces
- Cut the potato in small cubes.
- Melt a tbsp of butter in a pot at medium flame.
- Add potatoes, garlic, broccoli in the butter and saute for few minutes
- Add 2 cups of water and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and puree the soup using a blender.
- Pour back into the pot and simmer for few minutes.
- Add salt and pepper before serving.
Note: if one need to add cream , they may do so before simmering( 2 tbsp).